Monster Day Greeley, scheduled for August 22, 2020, had to cancel its in-person events this year as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. It will instead move online throughout the month of August, the Monster Day Costume Showcase included! Part of the fun is dressing up and we want to give you a chance (or an excuse) to get dressed up and show off your monster costumes.
How it works: You need to get dressed up take a quality photo of your costume (at least 640px in width). Then you need to send it to us by August 17 via Facebook messenger at m.me/MonsterDayGreeley. Please include your name, who/what your costume is called, and your Instagram handle if you have one.
We’ll showcase our entries in a Facebook album on the Monster Day Facebook Page, and our panel of judges will pick our favorites to show off on the Monster Day virtual celebration on Aug 22.
Oh, and our panel of judges is going to pick some of our favorite entries to win one of Distortions’ “Monster Kids”. Check these things out!
Monster Day Greeley 2020 Virtual Costume Showcase Rules:
- Put together a costume with your own creativity. It can be spooky, creepy, funny, crazy or imaginative.
- All costumes are welcomed, whether they are homemade, magically summoned, recycled parts of others, spawned, or even rented/purchased.
- Please keep your costume family-friendly. (No nudity, nothing derogatory, or hate speech/symbols of any kind.)
- . Limit one entry per person
- Send only original photos. We cannot accept photos with a copyright sign, website address, watermark, or other wording.
- Submitting your photo to us grants us the right to publish it on our social media channels and/or website, and to use it for future marketing and promotional materials.)
- Parent/Guardian must submit photos for anyone under 18 years of age
We can’t wait to see your creativity!Donate to Don’t Be A Monster?